What Do YOU Feel About This Blog?

21 February, 2009

'Less'er by the Day

I keep getting a lot of e-mails in which some are intended to make one smile or laugh and there are others that carry pearls of wisdom. I, then accordingly forward these to people I am in contact with and I care about, but then I still like to retain a copy of the subject for my personal record and consumption any time later. Hence, I had to open a new email account to which I would always forward a copy of the same. Then I realised that I can make the same material available to a wider section of people if I collate all these at one place, and what better than a blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And that's the real story about the generation of the blog. 

The title "Smiling Pearls" can thus be safely inferred, from the type of mails the two words separately as individual entities indicate. Quite clearly, it can by summed up, that these are the good things that I collected during my walk of life, and I, in no way, claim the authorship of the material posted. Needless to say that I would also be making an endeavour to include also things other than the received ones, which I happen to come across at various other sources. Similar thoughts may be included by the visitors, however crediting the source would be always welcome and would seem a healthy practice.
So, here we start. This piece was sent to me by Pratim:- 

21st Century.... We Are Becoming "Less"er By The Day

 

Our communication - Wireless

Our dress - Topless

Our telephone - Cordless

Our cooking - Fireless

Our youth - Jobless

Our food - Fatless

Our labour - Effortless

Our conduct - Worthless

Our relationships - Loveless

Our attitude - Careless

Our feelings - Heartless

Our politics - Shameless

Our education - Valueless

Our follies - Countless

Our arguments - Baseless

Our Job - Thankless

Our Salary - Very Very less

Our Mails - Useless (especially this one!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and views will surely guide me.....