Now, once again, she could start selling stationery at the traffic signal to feed her family.
2) She, a renowned artist and a strict mother, often scolded her 6-year-old son for he could never draw a line straight.
As he breathed slowly into the ventilator, she begged him to make one more crooked line on the ECG.
3) "Everyone goes with the flow…but the one who goes against it becomes someone remarkable.”
Before I could explain this to the traffic police, the man issued me a Fine.
4) Their love was different; She was happy every time he kicked her in the stomach.
Every time he kicked she loved him more. She waited for the time she would hold her baby for the first time.
5) "Don’t go out now. It’s not safe. You don’t know how cruel men are,” said the husband to his wife who was about to step out of the house.
She smiled, looked at him with a swollen black eye – his gift to her from the night before and asked, “How much worse can they be ?"
6) Two men fought, we cheered.
They kissed, we jeered.
7) All my toys are yours,
read her brother’s death note.
8) The hook in the door caught her sari and ripped it apart. She turned around and slapped the guy behind her.
He couldn't express his innocence; he had suffered for being mute.
9) I can’t believe my neighbor had the nerve to knock on my door at 3:30 AM in the morning.
Luckily for him, I was still playing my drums.
10) They took his father,
and only returned a flag.
11) Her step father pushed her after taking her to a height, despite her ceaseless pleading and requests.
The little girl enjoyed a swing for the first time.
12) He snatched my child from me and I cried that day.
But those were tears of joy that a mother would eventually shed one day!
13) He couldn't believe his eyes, he had just won the lottery and could now repay the loans he took from those who threatened him in the morning.
As his eyes closed slowly, he wished he hadn't taken poison an hour ago.
14) At 23, I became a mother of one; at 27 I became a mother of two; and today, at 55, I have become a mother of three!
My son got married today, and brought home his wife!
15) “Born to rich parents, this boy is so lucky,” exclaimed the neighbors!
Somewhere in heaven, three unborn sisters cried.
16) I watched him searching for me, his shadow approaching closer and I crouched behind the car.
But then he found me and shouted, “I caught you! In the next game you should become the seeker.”
17) “You ruined my career, I was supposed to be an executive director,” she thought to herself.
The little angel held her finger tightly and she forgot everything; A mother was born.
18) Once a 5-year-old boy was standing barefoot in the shallow water of the ocean.
He was repeating the same sentence to the waves – “Even if you touch my feet a thousand times, I won’t forgive you for taking my parents away.”
19) The little kid had to stay in jail for quite some time, only to see his house burned down after his release.
The Monopoly board game got a little tricky at times