It's my collection of the mails received over the years or the content/media that I came across during my journey through life. Nearly all of them have a message to convey, and some bring a smile on the face ......and hence "Smiling Pearls". I would also like to acknowledge the credit to the original creators of each article or incident included in my blog.....nearly all of them unknown to me, for the wonderful lessons that I have drawn from them. I cherish them, so I treasure them. So will you.
What Do YOU Feel About This Blog?
01 May, 2016
When And Why To Be Silent
1. Be silent in the heat of anger.
2. Be silent when you do not have all the facts.
3. Be silent if your words will offend a weaker person.
4.Be silent when it is time to listen.
5. Be silent if you would be ashamed of your words later.
6. Be silent if your words would convey the wrong impression.
7. Be silent when you are tempted to tell an outright lie.
8. Be silent if your words will damage someone else's reputation.
9. Be silent if your words will damage a friendship/ relationship.
10. Be silent when you are feeling critical.
11. Be silent if you can't say it without screaming it.
12. Be silent if your words will be a poor reflection of the Lord or your friends and family.
13. Be silent if you may have to eat your words later.
14. Be silent if you have already said it MORE than ONE TIME.
I am an Army Officer, who is now re-attired as a Corporate Warrior, and having interest in varied fields from IT to Arts, and Photography to Blogging. I have an inherent inclination for motivation training and personal inspiration. Being an admirer and staunch supporter of human values and humanity, I am always on lookout for means which can help society at large. I am also an extremely passionate Direct Selling Professional and vociferously promote the concept of Time and Financial Freedom. I can be reached by filling the contact form.